6th Selangor Smart City & Digital Economy Convention 2021
The Smart City & Digital Economy Convention (SDEC) 2021 is an event gathering industry leaders, academics, SMEs and players from the public and private sectors, to delve into the mechanics of existing and future smart city and digital economy frameworks and solutions.
This year, SDEC will consist of 3 core themes, each with its own corresponding event:
- Day 1 (19th November 2021) – Embracing Fintech, Agritech & Travel Tech towards Economic Recovery Conference
- Day 2 (20th November 2021) – Digital Marketing & SME Digitalisation Trend Post Covid-19
- Day 3 (21st November 2021) – Pitch@Selangor 5: Super Selangor League
Digital transformation towards economic recovery
- To spearhead the digital transformation of Selangor as ASEAN’s digital hub
- To act as a platform for local industry players to engage and discuss on the new normal and emerging trends
- To strengthen and grow the Selangor digitalisation ecosystem for SMEs
Our Track Record
5,000 to 8,000 per year
Business matching &
sales RM77 million
Digital audience 2020
What to expect this year?
Day 1 : Embracing Fintech, Agritech & Travel Tech towards Economic Recovery
Panel Discussion 1 : Fintech: Digital Disruption of Banking – What’s Good for the End Users?
Panel Discussion 2 : Post Pandemic: A New Dawn for the Travel & Tourism Industry?
Panel Discussion 3 : Funding in Agritech: Prospects & Hurdles
Panel Discussion 4 : Agritech Startups: The Way Forward
Day 2 : Digital Marketing & SME Digitalisation Trends Post Covid-19
|Panel Discussion 1: SME Digitisation: How to overcome challenges?|
|Panel Discussion 2: Essential Tips for Successful Cross Border E-Commerce|
|Panel Discussion 3: Stop buying, Start Subscribing: Why is the subscription business model the way forward ?|
|Panel Discussion 4: Livestream: Enhancing New Shopping Experiences|
|Panel Discussion 5: Retail Innovation: From O2O to OMO|
Day 3 : Pitch@Selangor 5: Super Selangor League
- 10 startups selected from SAP 2018-2021 will be part of the startup showcase during the Selangor Smart City & Digital Economy Convention 2021.
- The showcase is a platform for startups to enhance exposure for their products and services to the public and potential investors.
- 30 startups from SAP 2018-2021 will have booths for the exhibition.
Who will come?
Smart City Technologists, Builders & Experts
Government Agencies & Local Councils
Venture Capitalists, Angels, Private Investors
Startup Founders, SMEs & Entrepreneurs
Software & Digital Professionals
Media & the Press
Promote your branding
to Selangor & national audience
Business matching and
potentioal business leads
opportunities for startups
|Booths||36sqm (6m x 6m)||9sqm (3m x3m)||Kiosk Booth|
|Number of booths Available||10||25||25|
|Number of booth available||100|
|Chat user access||5|
|B2B meeting user access||1|
|Product catalogue||8 files, 5mb|
|Video display||1, max 30 seconds|