In the early 2000s, less than 1% of ecommerce transactions took place in China. By 2017 it was more than 40%. That’s more than France, Germany, Japan, the UK, and the US combined.
The pandemic has boosted the adoption of livestreaming among brands and retailers looking to engage more directly with customers. But the addition of shopping features is now transforming live streaming into a growth engine for e-commerce. Now that online has become the predominant place for consumers to research goods and services, retailers are struggling to replicate these material aspects of shopping. It’s no secret that buying online yields convenience. But is this a fad, or is it the next revolutionary way to do business?
Come and learn from 3 experts in the field of live commerce and discover how to launch and profit from live commerce immediately.
– How you can attract more viewers for your live streaming
– How to start your first live commerce successfully with a bang!
– Why should you leverage live commerce in your business today?
– What are the pitfalls we must look out for when live streaming?
– The ideal set up for live commerce.
Introduction to Sidec
Speaker 1 – Ryan Yong from Live Stream Academy
Speaker 2 – Dato’ Kevin Wong from TT Live Mall
Jennifer Meredith from Meredith Marketing