[kad_youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjGhOZOKZls&list=PLYTR1ZTA-JPFzsUpK1PtICtRsg2Wi0Vy8&index=1″ ]
Module: Introduction to E-Commerce 101
- Coach – Alan Kok, Co-Founder at EasyStore
- Guest speakers – Tam Yong Sheng, Head of Business Development & Partnership at eBay
– Reggie Weston, Director of Business Development & Product Development at 2C2P
The Electronic Retailing or also called as e-tailing, is the process of selling the goods and services through electronic media, particularly the internet. Simply, the sale of retail goods and services online is referred as E-Tailing. It follows the B2C business model where in the business interacts directly with the customers without the involvement of any intermediaries.
Advantages of Electronic Retailing
- Through electronic retailing, customers can save both the efforts and time.
- The wide range of products is available online, so the comparison can be made easily before the purchase.
- The customer can shop anytime and from anywhere, the facility is available 24-7
So, are you interested enough to embark on the first module of the class? Click on the video and slides provided for more info.
Slides are available below:
- by Alan Kok
- by Tam Yong Sheng
- by Reggie Weston